Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beauty of a Bennett


Hello beautiful people! Let me start off by introducing myself and telling you guys some facts about me.


My name is Khadejah Bennett and I am a sophomore at the illustrious North Carolina A&T State University. A-G-G-I-E P-R-I-D-E! I am nineteen years old from a small country town called Laurel Hill located in North Carolina.

10 facts about me

I love the Lord with all of my mind, body, and soul!
Journalism Student
1 Sibling
Love Elephants and Dogs
5'7
I am NATURAL (3+ years)
Love to listen to spoken word
Laughter is my best medicine
19 
I still have one baby tooth *fun fact*

I wanted to start this blog so that I could share my summer adventures and experiences. This summer I plan on growing more spiritually, physically, and mentally. I want God to get all of the glory out of my life. I plan to continue it after the summer is over as well. I'm up for giving hair tips, posting #OOTD, and sharing scriptures that I study. If you have any suggestions or request on anything you would like for me to discuss feel free to DM me on my instagram @Beautyofabennett

If you are reading this, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to be on my blog! Blessings to you all Kings and Queens.

1 comment:

Khadejah Bennett's Official Blog