Sunday, May 18, 2014

Autism Awareness Walk!

This weekend has been all kinds of fun! Many of my family members came to Atlanta, GA to walk for my cousin Patrick who is autistic. The walk occurred at Atlantic Station starting at 9 am. Not only did I walk for my cousin Patrick but I walked for other people who have Autism. I really believe that Autism should be looked at more because more parents need help and financial support. Since I was a little girl I've seen the struggles my Aunt had to go through with my cousin but by the grace and love of God she got through it and gained the victory. Our cousin is a blessing to the family and he has gotten us to become closer to God! Although it was raining, it still did not take away our joy. There is nothing greater than seeing your family having a good time, laughing, getting a long, and most importantly loving one another!


We love because he first loved us!
1 John 4:19
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Khadejah Bennett's Official Blog